Products and Services Provided by Triple Access Sdn Bhd (Co. Reg. No. 1219186-U) (hereafter referred to as “Triple Access”) and its brands.
ATTACHE is a brand owned by Triple Access, and would be hereafter be referred to as “ATTACHE”.
By using https://attacheta.com hereafter be referred to as “website”, you agree to be bound by these conditions. If you do not agree with them, you are not authorized to use the website.
ATTACHE is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information. We collect, hold, use, and disclose personal information to assist us in carrying on our business, including to provide products and services to you. In this policy, we explain how we collect your personal information, how we hold, use, and disclose it and what controls you have over it and our use of it.
Collection of Information
Personal information is information that identifies you or from which you may reasonably be identified. The types of personal information that ATTACHE may collect about you including: –
- Company name and company registration no.;
- Contact details including business addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Details about your purchases and orders history from us and your product and services preferences;
- Financial information, including bank and cheque account details and credit card details, and information about your credit history;
The main ways we collect personal information from you are:
- If you purchase or order any product from us;
- If you contact ATTACHE, including to make an inquiry regarding our products and services, to make a complaint, to provide feedback, to seek a refund, or to attend an event;
- If you are a supplier or service provider, in connection with the supply of products and services by your business to ATTACHE;
- If you interact with ATTACHE via social networking services;
- If you subscribe to any of our mailing lists or use any of our online applications;
- If you participate in any campaign that we conduct;
We may also collect personal information about you from:
- Publicly available sources, including from Malaysian Government agencies, internet search platforms and social media platforms;
- Any person authorized to act on your behalf or authorized to provide your personal information to ATTACHE;
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use and disclose your personal information in connection with carrying on our business, including to provide products and services to you.
ATTACHE may use your personal information:
- To charge you for products and services we provide to you and to prepare invoices and sales records for such purchases;
- To provide advice regarding our products and services to you (or arrange for others to do so at our request);
- To deliver our products and services to you;
- To consider feedback and complaints that you may make to us
- To provide refunds and exchanges;
- To promote and advertise our products and services (including by including your feedback in our advertising) and to undertake competitions and events;
- To undertake product recalls;
- To monitor our sales of products and services and for quality control purposes, including undertaking customer surveys and analysis;
- To determine your product or service preferences;
- in the case of our suppliers or service providers, to manage the provision of products and services to us;
- To assist us to develop and deliver new products and services;
- To assist us, our service providers and related companies in investigating and preventing any potential, suspected or actual breaches of law or fraudulent activities;
- For any other purpose disclosed to you at the time the relevant personal information is collected; and
- For purposes directly related to any of the above.
We work with a number of third parties in carrying on our business and may disclose your personal information to:
- Third parties to facilitate the provision of products and services to you (including to facilitate repairs and customer recalls), such as to product manufacturers and suppliers, couriers and installers;
- Marketing, advertising and promotions services providers and event organizers in connection with ATTACHE’s marketing, advertising and events;
- Third parties who provide services to ATTACHE in connection with our business operations, monitoring trends in customer preferences or transactions and the operation and maintenance of our website, as well as our online services or online applications;
- Third parties who provide other administrative and operational services to ATTACHE in connection with our business, including for example financial institutions, security services providers, market research companies, IT service providers, payment processors and collectors, mailing houses and card manufacturers;
- ATTACHE’s professional advisers, where required to enable any such adviser to provide services to ATTACHE;
- Third parties necessary to assist us in investigating and preventing any potential, suspected or actual breaches of the law or fraudulent activities
- Law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties, where required under or authorised by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or other order of a court or legal process);
- Other persons disclosed to you at the time the relevant personal information is collected; and
- Related companies of ATTACHE
You have the option of dealing with ATTACHE anonymously or by using a pseudonym. However, if you deal with us in this manner, we may not be able to provide all of our products and services to you or interact with you in other ways set out in this policy. For example, we will not be able to deliver products to you if you do not provide us with address details for the delivery.
Marketing and Advertising
As part of ATTACHE’s functions and business activities and to promote the services we can provide to you, ATTACHETA may use and disclose to third parties personal information that you have provided to us for the purposes of advertising (including online behavioral advertising) and direct marketing. We may engage third parties to assist us in ensuring that the marketing and advertising we provide is of interest to you. Direct marketing includes, but is not limited to, ATTACHE or third parties sending to you and/or contacting you directly in relation to promotions and information about ATTACHE’s products and services. Generally, we will provide direct marketing to you where you have requested or consented to receive such information. You can opt out of receiving direct marketing communications by using the opt-out link or details provided in the direct marketing communication.
Security and Storage
ATTACHE will take reasonable steps to protect the security of your personal information that we hold, including both paper and electronic records. We have security measures in place to attempt to reasonably protect personal information under our control from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, ATTACHE cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information transmitted by you to ATTACHE over the internet.
Data Protection and Privacy
You have the right under Malaysia’s Personal Data Protection Act 2010 to request access to, and correction of, personal information about you held by ATTACHE, at no cost to you.
ATTACHE may require you to verify your identity at the time you request access to, or correction of, your personal information so that we can ensure your personal information is disclosed only to you.
ATTACHE will respond to any requests for access or correction within a reasonable time, but in any event by no later than 30 days after the date you make the request.
If ATTACHE refuses to provide you with access to the personal information held about you, or if ATTACHE refuses to correct that information, we will provide reasons for such refusal.
Withdrawal of Consent
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you may at any time withdraw your consent to ATTACHE processing any Personal Data of yours or to any part or portion of the same by sending to ATTACHE at the address set out below a written notice of withdrawal and within the period prescribed under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. Triple Access Sdn Bhd shall take all necessary measures to give effect to your withdrawal of consent, to the extent that such withdrawal does not conflict with any of ATTACHE other legal obligations.
If you do not wish to have your personal data shared with any other party, or if you do not wish to be solicited for products or services offered by ATTACHE or any other parties including third parties, kindly inform us in writing at the communication information as given below.
You shall, upon written request, be granted access to all personal data held or stored or processed by ATTACHE. To avoid confusion, “access” for the purposes of this provision shall mean notification of such personal data of yours that is processed by or on behalf of ATTACHE and to have a copy of such personal data communicated or conveyed to you in an intelligible form of Triple Access Sdn Bhd’s choosing.
Questions and Complaints
If you have a question or complaint about this policy, ATTACHE’s collection of your personal information or the way in which ATTACHE deals with your personal information, please contact us directly.
We will promptly investigate any complaint you present to us and attempt to resolve that complaint within 30 days from the date of complaint.
ATTACHE’s website may contain links to other websites. If you access any third party website from ATTACHE’s website, personal information about you may be collected by that third party website. ATTACHE is not responsible for ensuring the protection of any of your information collected from any such third party website. ATTACHE encourages you to be aware of when you leave our website and to read the privacy policies for every third-party website that you access.
Changes in Policy
ATTACHE may update this policy from time to time. We may let you know of significant changes to this policy by posting a notification on our website. The current version of this policy will always be available on our website.